Being the Phoenix!
Rising from the Ashes of Adversity.
Successful Phoenixes Share Their Triumph Over Adversity, How They Did It and How YOU Can Too!
Below is the book outline and proposed Chapter Titles for your consideration and contribution:
Please Note: These are the working titles and subsections for the chapters. Please do not feel confined to the "subsection" headings and submit your article topic as it pertains to your experience and area of expertise. We will be selecting authors to contribute in each of the chapters.
Rising from Financial Ashes
- Rising from Bankruptcy
- Identifying Poverty Consciousness
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Bank Account!
- I Deserve to be Rich!
"Rise, Take up Your Bed and Walk!" (John 5:8)
- From Chronic Illness to Chronic Health
- I Am More Than My Body
Rising Again In Love!
- Loving Again
- Living Again
- Laughing Again
- Love Revived
The Principles of Being the Phoenix
- Expressing Gratitude Lifts Us
- Never, Never, Never Give Up
- X-Factor - Finding Yours and Living It
- Power of the MasterMind
- Investing in Yourself Pays Off
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Phoenix!
Presented by Being the Phoenix® Founder,
Kathryn A. Hathaway
Attorney, Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification
The intention of this book is two-fold:
(1) For the Reader - to provide them with inspiration, wisdom and practical hands-on tools they can immediately implement to rise from bankruptcy or other financial calamity and become financially secure.
(2) For the Author - to provide you with a platform to tell your story, to create additional revenues for your business, to establish yourself as an expert in your field, create instant credibility and a promotion and marketing platform that will enhance your business.
"Our stories have the power to inspire, help and heal." ~ Kathryn A. Hathaway
Here are just a few of the other Phoenixes and Authors you'll be joining in this book project:
- Nancy Matthews - International Speaker, Best-Selling Author & Global Thought Leader
- Loral Langemeier - "The Millionaire Maker," 5 Times New York Times Best-Selling Author (under consideration)
- Thomas Blackwell - International Speaker
- Patricia Giankas - Best Selling author, Expert and Leader in Mortgage Industry, Bankruptcy/Insolvency Counselor
- James Hanefin - Financial Services Professional
- And many other inspiring stories
Your Timely Response is a Must So We Can Go to Press - Reserve Your Spot in Being the Phoenix by January 31, 2018.
Author Submission Deadline is January 31, 2018
(Book Publication Date April 2018)
This is YOUR opportunity to have 2017 be your best year yet! Serve more people, get more business and bring in a steady flow of revenue.
Kathryn A. Hathaway
She is a practicing attorney in Northern Florida and a board certified expert in consumer bankruptcy law. With more than 27 years of legal experience, including bankruptcy, probate, asset protection and estate planning, she is 100% committed to helping individuals rebuild their lives despite financial challenges and set backs. She is dedicated to meeting the legal needs of her clients when their most important financial matters are at stake. Kathryn looks not just to the situation at hand, but also assists clients in visualizing a better future on the other side of the current legal problem.